Pages

26.1.12

Calm


I’ve been putting off a new blog post. I don’t like excuses but I’ve been quite busy getting well-acquainted with my new job, new car, and trying to come to terms with the Fino afterlife.

I had some trouble adjusting to new sleeping and eating schedules and I missed my co-workers. Luckily, I quickly came to the realization that sometimes my new job just might require me to eat and drink better than I have before. I've also maintained the friendships after all of the information overload and mourning. I still also managed to snap a couple pictures here and there when I've remembered that I have a blog and that I enjoy writing for it.

Visiting Houston at Contigo:

mm, mezcal in the texecutioner
mm, meatballs
 Catching up with girl-friends over lunch at Kome:

sashimi lunch
sake cheesecake

Still not giving up on your 1am dates with your guy-friends:

eel buns! chicken skin buns! pho buns!
 There will be plenty more where that come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment