Pages

11.8.11

What we've all been missing..

Some things I've done that I have not written about include: midnight strawberry pancakes and bacon, a new obsession with pour-over coffee, pork buns and chicken thighs from a trailer, numerous tea sandwiches and pots of Assam, Osmanthus, and Oolong, my second and more successful time at Asia Cafe, another venture to dough with three hardcore New Jerseyans and many, many fast food burgers. I'm realizing I'm not documenting nearly as enough as I want to.

What I have documented:

reconnecting with old friends over pisco sours at la condesa

getting amazing news from your best friend over pizza and kale salad (don't get queasy, jack)

having a texas experience with your friends from back east
It's time to make more of a concerted effort to create more food experiences and record them. In whichever way I feel artistically inclined. It's time for more recognition of my everyday food experiences that I take for granted. Time to pull out the camera and take the time to appreciate my relationship with food. I hope you'll join me.



No comments:

Post a Comment