Pages

5.9.11

Under Construction


Everything should be in a constant wheel of reinvention. I am the master of changing my mind and reveling in new phases or obsessions of my life. I like to think of this as a constant struggle to be the best version of yourself or it could very well be an unhealthy obsession with Madonna from when I was 14. What I’m getting at here is that it’s time to revamp.

The point of this blog for the past year was to have a conversation about where exactly I fit in the world of food. I meant to have that conversation more with myself than anyone else. I still haven’t found one specific answer to that question but I feel stable and comfortable enough to move onto the next phase and start expanding that conversation to the public or well, you.

I am excited about new plans to write and reach out. I am excited about the food I haven’t eaten yet and the cocktails I haven’t had. I’m excited about the stories that I have yet to share and the ones yet to be lived but before I do that, there’s always a makeover to be to done. So this blog will be searching for a new shade of lipstick so just bear with me until I find it. When I do, this blog just might be a key to the bigger picture. I’d like to keep it new and exciting than let it fall to the wayside.

I’m thankful for coffees with established Austin writers and bloggers, new friends with innovative ideas and unwavering motivation, everyone who keeps expanding my knowledge and pushing me to the next level, and those who allow me to teach which in turn allows me to learn.

So until then, I am under construction so forgive my mandatory transitional phase.

1 comment:

  1. Mandatory transitional phase! Can't wait to see you on the flip side...

    ReplyDelete