Pages

5.5.11

The 30-day blog challenge.


The stars aligned again. All of the sudden a couple random people come into your life and seem to somehow have an unspoken plan on how you should change the way you’re doing things. They’re completely unrelated and have never met but they both seem to answer questions of what do I do? And how?

I had a customer come into my work at Fino (yes, I meet a lot of people this way) and we got to talking about this blog and I mentioned that I wrote merely when I was inspired. I thought this was a fantastic answer but not to him. You see there’s this thing called discipline that I’ve always wished I had more of. I tend to get excited about new projects and ideas then quit and move onto the next and this has probably been my downfall with many of my so-called “career paths.” I felt like I needed some sort of lesson in discipline.

Then comes in my inspiration. There’s a fellow Austin blogger, Crystal or poco-cocoa, who recently did a 30-day project to record everything she ate in a day. This might be a fun project for the future but for now I've been inspired to write something about food- where I ate or what I cooked, what I read or watched everyday for the next 30 days. I need people, i.e., you to hold me accountable. I also need you to bear with me as some of it may not be so interesting and fun. In food form, this is what I'm going for..
Before:

 After:

Here we go y'all. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment