Pages

14.5.11

Day 8 and 9: Night In

Ah yes- I skipped a day although not my fault! Blogspot was read-only last night when I went to go do my post. I can only hope you'll actually believe me! I had the past two days off from work and spent it treating myself to two days of me time. I felt like being a bit of a homebody (okay, yes like most days) but I made the most of it this time. What two better things to pair together on a night by yourself than guilty pleasure talent television and fresh-baked cookies?

Dennis was coming over the next day to help put up shelves and curtains and such in my apartment and my payment was in cookies- oatmeal and golden raisin. I found this recipe from the blog- smittenkitchen.com, which is a way cute blog and great recipe! The taste was perfect- I ate more dough than I did cookies. Unfortunately, the texture needs a little work. I was a little worried about dough-y cookies and ended up overdoing them a little bit:


While I was enjoying my cookies (okay, dough), I watched this over and over because my obsession with this show is a little shocking to me. I promise you will be come obsessed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment