Pages

15.5.11

Day 10: Adult Beverages

I have been at Fino now for a year in July (crazy, right?) and something that I have geeked out about since I've started are spirits, cocktails, and wine. Lucky for me I've gotten the opportunity to make my way off the floor and back behind the bar. It's feeling oh so right and oh so fine after my first impromptu training session that took place this evening.

Ahh- my first batches of juice:


Ahh- and my first Knickberbocker Punch- a nice little mix of Brugal rum, Wray and Nephew overproof rum, lime, raspberry, and triplum:


I'm liking the look of this and excited about the learning process. I've come a long way from the world tea. More adult I guess you could say.


Though that was a really fantastic Darjeeling white tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment